Cromwell’s project management capabilities range from speculative fitouts and whole building refurbishments, to complex developments.
Cromwell aims to deliver innovative and efficient, whole-of-building refurbishments, asset transformations, sustainability improvements, as well as plant and equipment upgrades. Our project team transforms buildings, thereby making them more appealing to occupiers, underpinning and improving asset value, and maximising benefits for our tenant-customers as well as returns for investors.
Project management forms an integral part of our value adding process and we manage projects from beginning to completion, which enables us to be proactive, identify potential problems in advance and manage the outcomes. During refurbishment works, we also ensure that our tenant-customers experience minimum disruption and inconvenience, so they can remain focused on their business.
- Complete tender process management;
- Supplier selection, vetting and management;
- Budget control;
- Regulations check;
- Cost calculations;
- Planning control; and
- Quality control.
Cromwell’s approach to development management combines a range of skills and services provided in-house from the concept and financial viability through to the use of external partners to deliver completed projects.
The team’s experience includes prime Grade A office development, retail and leisure schemes and industrial trade counter developments, strategic regional business parks, regeneration schemes of mixed-use City Centre and brownfield sites.
The key activities we manage are:
- Strategic master planning on major developments, phased over a number of years;
- Feasibility studies on a site-by-site basis;
- Appointment of individual design and costs consultants including necessary specialists;
- Management of design and cost process to procure viable investigations for design and planning purposes;
- Pre-application planning process, submissions, negotiations and obtaining both outline and detailed planning consents;
- Procurement of construction partners and all necessary construction legalities; and
- Project management and monitoring of construction works and tenant fit out.